Personalised Dummy Clip - Hex
Keep your bubs dummy safe and within easy reach with one of our stylish handmade dummy clips. Our dummy clips are easy to use simply loop the cord through the dummy handle and thread the dummy clip back through the loop. Attach the clip to bubs clothing and this will keep the dummy close and off the floor.
Here at The Dreamy Fox our silicone beaded dummy clips are made of
- High quality BPA free food grade silicone beads
- Approx 22cm in length from the first bead to end of the cord
- A Wooden safety bead is added to the end of the clip as to stop the silicone beads being pulled over the end knot and coming loose and as such cannot be removed from the clip. The wooden bead is polished smooth and free from paints, stains and chemicals.
- All our dummy clips are compliant with European Safety Standard EN 12586 as required by the ACCC in Australia
- Dummy not included
The pictures show examples of how the clip will look depending on the amount of letters in your Childs name
- 3 Letters - Leo / Mya clip
- 4 Letters - Abel / Emma clip
- 5 Letters - Jesse / Chloe clip
- 6 Letters - Taylor / Alyssa clip
- 7 Letters - Lincoln / Addison clip
- 8 Letters - Theodore / Scarlett clip
For names with 9+ letters, one coloured bead will be removed to ensure the clip remains within Australian Safety Standard guidelines. Please note the more square letter beads used the less flexible the dummy clip will be.
- Before each use check carefully
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness
- Never lengthen the soother holder!
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing, the child may be strangled
- The soother holder should only be attached to clothing. Never use the soother holder when baby is in a cot, bed or crib
- The soother holder should never be used as a toy or teether
- Please note, buyer assumes all responsibility. NEVER leave a child alone or asleep with a dummy clip attached. Clips are to be used under total adult supervision. Please discard your dummy clip if the structural integrity begins to look compromised. Do not place around Child's neck.